“Offended at Epcot”
Prior to National Republican Convention we visited Disney for three days. During our time at Epcot we visited the different countries. It was neat seeing each country and the employees were from that individual country. Then we visited America . . . one would think you would find American employees. We were offended to find a person from Mexico working in America. Mark spoke up and told them he was highly offended after visiting the other countries and seeing employees from that country and then come to America and find a Mexican. He was very civil but his point was well made.”
- Are Rick Scott’s Rising Poll Numbers Due to His Support of ACA?
- Michele Bachmann’s Retirement Message to Supporters
- Speaking of English Proficiency, Mr. Rubio…
- Are Conservative Women Less Edumacated?
- Living in Interesting Times
- IRS Problem Not As Bad As They Are Making It, And Christie’s Role In An Affair That Was That Bad
- Massachusetts Special Election Turning Out to Be Deja Vu of 2012
- Delusional Trump
- Santorum Defines Why Romney Lost, And Why R’s Will Continue Losing
- Republican Hypocrisy on NSA Surveilliance – Sean Hannity Edition
- Republicans Get All The War on Women Bills Done Now, So You’ll Forget by the 2014 Election
- Elementary School More Morally Advanced Than Responsible Citizens Group
- I Hate it When I Agree with a Republican
- Republicans Outraged Over Surveillance of Americans by Obama, But Not by Bush
- NSA Whistleblower Edward Snowden Seeks Asylum Where?
- Terry McAuliffe Must Defeat An Extremist, But Its No Walk in the Park
- Are Document Leaks Setting the Stage for the Next NeoCon Administration?
- Gun Nuts: School Shooting In 2002 Example Of Good Gun Use
- Booker Already at the Finish Line – So Why Play Politics?
- So-Called “Christian” Claims That the Black Man in the White House is Leading a Nazi Fourth Reich
All Things Democrat
Click Any Design
Key Election Issues