Most political pundits agree that Romney’s path to the presidency mandates a win in Ohio. Time has just released a new poll that shows two important things: (1) early voting in Ohio indicates a STRONG preference for Obama, 60%-30%, and (2) among all likely voters Obama leads Romney by a 5% margin, 49% to 45% . We won’t rest until all the votes are cast on Nov. 6th, but this is definitely a good sign for those of us supporting the President.
- Darrell Issa – Coward, Thief, Insurance Fraud, Arsonist, Typical Republican
- IF (A Big IF) This CBS Report Is True, Obama Needs To Fire Someone Else
- Republicans Fabricated Evidence on Benghazi to Win a Political Battle with that Black Man in the White House
- Not a Single Tea Party Group Denied Tax Exempt Status
- That dick Cheney – Can He Still Be Prosecuted for War Crimes?
- It’s Lonely At the Bottom for Sarah Palin
- The IRS “Scandal” – How Teapublicans and Corporate Media are Misleading the Country, Again
- The First Honest Reporting on Why the Corporate Media Keeps the Benghazi “Scandal” Going
- Inhofe Brings Up “The I Word”, Should Resign By His Own Standard
- Inconvenient Truths on the IRS “Targeting” Teabagger Groups
- Zuckerberg’s Facebook Phone a Spectacular Failure
- Just Come Out and Say it, Already!
- Benghazi Investigation – Understand that its all about Fear of Progress, and that Equals Hatred of Democrats
- Rogers For FBI Director? A Spectacularly Bad Suggestion.
- Chris Christie Should Have Had Surgery to Replace His Heart
- Congressional Republicans – Letting America Go Under to Hurt Obama
- Donald Trump: No Sympathy For Servicewomen
- 100 Top-Notch Sites for Military Servicemembers
- Stars of the GOP – Ted Cruz
- Will South Carolina Voters Choose the Adulterer… Again?
All Things Democrat
Click Any Design
Key Election Issues